Ee Iyn uses economics and research to assess market potential, forecast income and perform international benchmarking for various real estate investment classes.
She has undertaken numerous due diligence, asset optimisation and strategy development projects for retail centres and precincts in the broader Asia including those in Singapore, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai and Saudi Arabia.
She has also worked on various mixed-use projects including providing economic inputs for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) master plans.
Ee Iyn has lived in Singapore, Japan and China. Prior to joining Cistri, she worked in the Singapore Government where she developed and implemented growth strategies for the Oil & Gas industry.
- Singapore Retail Market Overview for Frasers Centrepoint Trust 2020 Annual Report (Singapore)
- Sales & Rent Forecast and Strategic Review for a Regional Mall in Jurong East (Singapore)
- Pre-Due Diligence for an Existing Sub-Regional Mall in Outram (Singapore)
- Demand & Supportable Rent Forecasts for a Greenfield Super-Regional Mall in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Market Potential and Sales & Rent Forecasts for a Greenfield Sub-Regional Mall in Pune (India)
- Market Potential and Sales & Rent Forecasts for Multiple Malls in Beijing, Tianjin and Shanghai (China)
- Retail Strategy Development (Including Floorspace and Sales & Rent Projections) for Multiple Tourism Developments (Saudi Arabia)