Tegi has 15 years of professional experience in the field of Master Planning, Urban Planning and Design, practising in small to large scale planning and design, predominantly within the region across the globe including South East Asia, Middle East and China.
His interest is planning and design that promotes in creating walkable communities.
Cities have fundamentally always been about people and places, I believe that public realm shapes our communities and enriching our daily lives through interactions.
- Jakarta TOD-POD Pilot Project Implementation & Capacity Building
- Project Turquoise, Saudi Arabia
- Taman Medan, Selangor, Malaysia
- Marina Bay Sustainable Development, Singapore
- Jurong Lake and Gateway Sustainable Development, Singapore
- Woodlands North Coast Master Plan and Urban Design Guidelines, Singapore
- UK Ladbroke Canal Place, London
- Man Aung Island Development Planning, Myanmar
- Project Tadaoo Master Plan, Mandalay, Myanmar
- Azuela Cove Master Plan Davao, Philippines
- River of Life International Master Plan Competition, Malaysia
- Gedebage and Karawang HSR TOD Township Master Plan, Indonesia
- Karawang New Industry City Master Plan, Karawang, Indonesia