Cities, like economies, do not stand still. Politics, social preferences, economic and technological developments are just some of the factors that are constantly evolving and adapting.
Our clients, including public authorities and agencies, public-private partnerships and development consortia, need to plan ahead to facilitate and manage urban development, but are often faced with limited resources and potentially conflicting objectives.
We work with clients to help them achieve their goals, including:
- Visioning and positioning of regions and cities for long term economic development
- Identifying opportunities and focus for new development areas
- Optimising existing assets and resources to enhance comparative advantage and improve competitiveness
- Masterplanning alternative development scenarios and opportunities
- Creating incentives and mechanisms to achieve value for money
- Steering development opportunities through the planning framework
- Creating high quality sustainable design solutions