Divya uses economics, data analysis and research to evaluate the performance of various asset classes.
Most of her recent projects has been on retail assets located in Singapore and the Middle East. Many of these projects have required the development of retail strategies for large developments such as malls and commercial precincts.
Prior to joining Cistri, Divya worked in an international organisation and a forecasting house where she focused on both public policy and macroeconomics across the Asia Pacific.
I enjoy evaluating complex city development issues so as to better shape cities and communities for future generations.
- Qiddiya Masterplan Strategy – Maket Research and Analysis for the finalisation of the real estate strategy (Healthcare)
- Al Quoz Creative Zone – Economic Inputs for Masterplanning Study
- Misk Foundation – Market overview and strategy development for a visual arts and new media development in Riyadh.
- Diriyah Gate Development Authority – Retail market analysis for to assist the master planning and project development process.
- SEVEN Dammam Waterfront Project – A market feasibility and development brief study for a hotel.
- Lao Cai Logistics Masterplan – A highest and best use study for a potential mixed-use project in the Vietnam
- Frasers Retail Market Overview for Annual Report – Provided an independent market review of Singapore’s retail sector.
- Mall of Saudi – Provide an independent market review of Riyadh’s Retail Market and assessed its sales and income potential